HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Some Valentine's Silhouettes and Three Winners

Lillie was being really silly and playing around with some of our straw hats yesterday afternoon. Seeing how she's been a lot more cooperative lately when I take pictures I thought maybe I would have success again. As soon as I got my camera out though I got her "I do not want my picture taken" look. Oh well. I did get one where she was sort of smiling that I am going to use for a photoshop tutorial and then decided not to push it.

I also spent quite a bit of time yesterday cutting tons of these Little Girl Holding a Heart Silhouettes. We will be having them in both black and pink and in both this small size (approximately 3 1/4" tall by 2 1/4" wide) that would be great for making valentines or decorating and a larger size that would be fun to frame. I am hoping to have them available either Monday or Tuesday.



 You can find the recipe for making these Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls in this post here.




And now, on to the winners of our Baby Cloths and the Two Briar Hats!

First, the winner of the Baby Cloths!


And now for the two winners of the Briar Hats!


Send us an e-mail (dearlillie@hotmail.com) with your shipping address and we will get your prizes out in the mail to you ASAP!

I will be back Monday with our kitchen chalkboard project.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!


16 comments:

  1. I just bought a Silhouette Cameo after finding your most lovely blog. The silhouettes you have done are sophisticated but playful. Since I haven't connected the Cameo to my Mac yet, could you tell me are your silhouettes downloadable from the Silhouette? Also, I have decorated my home all in white. Since reading your blog I am going to introduce colors to my home. I am scared, but I see in your home how friendly and soothing some colors can be. Thank you for sharing your home and your ideas in the land of blogs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen - Jenni drew the silhouettes on her computer, so they aren't downloadable from the Silhoette site.

      Delete
  2. The pictures of your little girls are so adorable. I love the little pouty look. She looks like a model.
    Lucky winners.
    I love the silhouette. I looked in your shop but didn't see them. I will come back and look again.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Debby! The silhouettes should be available on Monday or Tuesday!

      Delete
  3. Hi Jennifer, Will you ever have the Cinderella, mice and shoes silhouettes available? I would love to do a little party for my "Grand" daughter similar to the one you did for Lillie's Birthday! It was so magical. Thanks, Vickie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vickie - I don't think we will be having the Cinderella cut-outs available in the shop anytime soon. Even though Jenni drew the images we don't want to mess with copyright issues :)

      Delete
  4. Will you be doing any boy versions? Would love that as I'm a mother of boys and a cameo isn't in my future anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura - Jenni does have some drawn, but she's not sure if she will be able to get them cut in time for Valentine's Day. We will definitely put them up in the shop if we do get them cut though.

      Delete
  5. OMG, Jennifer I love the pic of of Lillie! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grats to the winners....and I am afraid your sweet little one looks pretty unhappy in that photo.

    What a beauty she is, even sad or mad or what that look may be.

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, the photo of Lillie is gorgeous, even if she is giving you a don't take my picture look. Beautiful colors in the photo... and your silhouettes are always charming!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. The photo fo Lily is adorable..
    Congrats to the winners..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! I recognize that look on Lillie's face. It's the same look I get everytime I comment on the state of my daughter, Hannah's, bedroom. She's 13 which explains it all, Jennifer. Happy Sunday lovely lady! Much love, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Amélie has the same exact hat! SO SWEET!
    Did you get a chance to see the settee post!
    Bonne Semaine!~
    Angela,
    the Parisienne Farmgirl
    &
    Parisienne Farmgirl Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  11. This one frame is look so fabulous.I like this frame colors combinations like black and pink.I really like this frame.

    electric scooters

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...