HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Friday, June 28, 2013

One Room Three Ways - Recap and Link Party

I hope you all have enjoyed our One Room, Three Ways Series! You can find my first version of our living room here:

My second version here:

And finally my third version:

And now it's your turn to link up what you've done! Please make sure to link back and link with your exact blog post.



I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! I can't wait to see what you all link up!






P.S. - If you have sent an e-mail or left a comment and are waiting for a response I promise I will get to you soon. Due to our move I was without internet for several days and just finally sat down to my computer last night for just a a few minutes to get this post written and then am headed out of town today for the weekend for a wedding. As soon as I get back though I will get to work on my inbox! 








9 comments:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful time at the wedding this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous room designs. I would love to live there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say I love all three ways. I look forward to seeing what all you will do in your new home, I am sure it will be amazing! Have a great weekend.
    Kimberlee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all 3 ways your decorated!!! Off topic question: did you use your nikon d700 for these pics? also are your nikon d3000 lenses compatible with your D700? If not, what lenses do you use for your d700?

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, I used my D700 for these. I do use my old lenses on it but they aren't full frame lenses so they aren't that great. I have purchased one full frame lens - a Sigma 85mm 1.4 lens but that works best for portraits and is not so great for most of my interior shots. Once I can afford it I will upgrade to a better lens for interior shots.

      Delete
  5. All three ways are fab, I think the 3rd is my favourite. Hope you had a fantastic weekend!...xv

    http://vickiarcher.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must say I like the way room three ended up the best. Orginally I thought room one but I love the tufting in the third room and its overall cleanness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your room ideas. You are so creative and I enjoy getting decoration inspirations from you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jennifer- I love your room three ways. I am doing a little promo for you on my blog tomorrow as part of my Romantic Homes Review. Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Diana

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...