HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Our "And His Name Shall Be Called..." Oversized Wood Sign and Some Simple Winter Touches in the Dining Room


I hope you all are having a lovely week! I am excited to share with you our newest sign! We are listing our first batch of them today. I initially was planning on using this up in our bedroom but decided to try it in the dining room before I carried it upstairs and I ended up liking how it looked.


Then we added a bucket and some paperwhites and a simple garland to the table and then some cozy pillows and birch candle holders from Soft Surroundings. And some mercury glass ornaments to the branches in the urn and a pair of my old ice skates.


 






We also added this nativity to our rolling shelves. 


Holiday Items:
Sign - Dear Lillie
Bucket - Antique Farmhouse
Knit Pillows and Birch Candles - Soft Surroundings
Paperwhites - Savvy Home and Garden (several years ago)
Garland - Savvy Home and Garden
Wreath - Savvy Home and Garden (last year)
Ornaments - Target (years ago)
Skates - were mine as a teenager
Nativity - HomeGoods

All Other Sources:
Wall Color - Gray Owl at 75% in Matte Finish
Trim Color - Simply White in Semi-gloss Finish
Beadboard Wallpaper - Allen and Roth from Lowe's
Chandelier - Savvy in Williamsburg, VA
Farmhouse Table - I made it using this plan from Ana White's site. Stained with Rustoleum's Weathered Gray and Minwax's Provincial
End Chairs and Side Chairs - World Market
Tufted Bench - Home Goods
Side Chairs next to Sideboard - Joss and Main
Clock - Joss and Main
Mirror - Restoration Hardware (six or seven years ago but I think they still sell it)
Drapery Panels - IKEA Aina Panels in gray
Drapery Rods - Lowe's
Sideboard - The Velvet Shoestring (consignment shop - then painted with Annie Sloan's French Linen chalk paint from Lady Butterbug)
Lamps - Home Goods
Dinnerware - Mikasa, French Countryside Collection
Chargers - Pottery Barn (seven years ago)
Urn on Table - from a shop I worked at years ago
Rolling Cart - I made it. You can find our tutorial here. And we stained it with: Rustoleum's Weathered Gray and Minwax's Provincial
Painting on top of Rolling Cart - Savvy in Williamsburg (about six years ago)
Pitcher on top of Rolling Cart - gift from Spring Mill, Indiana
Antlers - World Market
Items on Top Shelf of Rolling Cart
     cup holder/drying rack - World Market
     mugs on the cup holder - Heritage Lace
     pitcher - HomeGoods
     marble topped cake stand - World Market
     milk bottles - TJMaxx

I hope you all have a fabulous Thursday!
 

12 comments:

  1. Love the new addition. Your room is lovely as always. fondly ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is one of my favorite signs yet! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful room...love the winter touches and perfect sign!

    ReplyDelete
  4. schöne bilder, danke und liebe grüße von angie aus deutschland

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful sign and beautiful room Jennifer. I love all of your winter touches. So tastefully and elegantly done. Lovely Nativity scene!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What time is Thanksgiving dinner?? I'll bring dessert!!! ; ) (something CHOCOLATE of course!)
    The new sign looks absolutely perfect - like you made it to fit THAT wall..love the light background with darker lettering on this one!
    Beautiful Jennifer!
    Leah: )

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just purchased the same nativity set from Homegoods and I can't wait to get it put up! Beautiful room as always. Your home makes me want to sit a curl up a while :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jennifer, love your dining room and your decorating style. Would you please tell me how high you put the breadboard wallpaper from the floor. I am considering adding the wall paper this weekend and I really like the height of yours. Thanks so much Angela

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am late posting this but I just had to tell you that I ordered this sign and it is so beautiful! I love it! It is by far my favorite new Christmas decoration I have added this year :)
    I love the vertical orientation and hope you will make more signs like this for year round. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much!!! That is so kind of you to say and I am so happy that you like it! And yes, we do plan on offering more options.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...