HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Adding Some Shelves Into The Closet



In the guest room where we keep our desk I finally got around to cleaning out and painting the closet. The girls helped me paint and then build some really basic shelves for one of the sides so I could stack some of my baskets filled with cards, ribbons and crafting supplies.

I have always loved wrapping paper and keep most of our papers in here. The majority of the wrapping paper as well as most of the baskets and other fun accessories in this closet are from HomeGoods.

I'd like to eventually do something a little more interesting in this closet like we did in the other room and possibly wallpaper it.

And here's the rest of the room:









Source List:

Trim Color - Simply White by Benjamin Moore in Semi-gloss Finish
Door Color - Mopboard Black by Benjamin Moore in Semi-gloss Finish
Beadboard Wallpaper - Allen and Roth from Lowe's

Paint Color in Closet - Horizon by Benjamin Moore in Eggshell
Bed - Overstock
Black and White Dalmation Fabric - Premier Prints - Togo
Lamps - HomeGoods
Black and White Striped Throw - IKEA
Coverlet - Have had for a long time not sure where it was originally purchased
Bed Skirt and Shams - Country Curtains
Nightstands - Pier 1 about 8 years ago, they still carry them but they are considerably more expensive than back when I purchased ours
Basket under nightstand - Wayfair
Lamps - Home Goods
Roman Shades - Lowe's (they've since been discontinued)
Drapery Panels - IKEA
Drapery Rods - Lowe's
Duvet Cover - Target about 7 years ago
Rug - HomeGoods
Black and White Square Pillows - Target several years ago
Trunk at end of bed - an antique shop about 10-11 years ago
Picture above bed - from a little shop in SC about 8 years ago
Desk - IKEA

Chair - Joss and Main
Black and White Tree Image  - Pottery Barn about 12 years ago
Gold Scissors, Stapler and Dog Tape Dispenser - Nate Berkus at Target
Notebooks - HomeGoods
Miniature Scissors in wooden spool - Antique Farmhouse
Vase with Hydrangeas - Target (was a candle now that's it's burned we use it as a vase)
Hydrangeas - Picked from Yard
Horse head - HomeGoods
Little Women - From Barnes and Noble - Illustrated by Anna Bond


I hope you all have a lovely weekend! 





8 comments:

  1. Jennifer... So pretty and you are so organized!! I thought I was but I think you even got me beat. How do you decide what size containers and baskets you need when you are doing a project? That's what I have trouble with. Always running back to the store, lol! And I often wandered do your guest have a guest room they more prefer to stay in? Or do you pick it for them? Please post pics of Jamie/Josh's little girls rooms. Are they sharing a room? And someone is going to have a baby boy for your family. Maybe it will be Dana someday!!
    Follower and Friend in Hagerstown, Md.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I generally pull everything out and organize first and then try to find containers or baskets that work, but sometimes its still trial and error and returning things haha!

      Delete
  2. Love the magazine files. Where did you find those?

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Shelves in the closet. Happy thought, indeed!"

    I couldn't resist a classic Pride and Prejudice quote! Your entire house is so lovely... you are always inspiring me! I've followed you for years, but I guess I've never commented before. I was just trying to organize my own guest room tonight, and seeing yours again gives me hope!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, everything here is just so pretty and tidy. I love your tree print over the desk. It's epic...

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where did you get the baskets on the shelves (the baskets right above the elphant)? Thanks - love everything!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...