HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

New Rug in Everly and Eloise's Room at Bluestone Hill

The girls are finally sleeping in the room together! And the room is one of our most finished looking spaces now that we have this rug from Plush Rugs! I love how it pulls the room together and gives it a finished look. It's soft and gives the girls a nice, comfortable space to play at the end of their beds. 


I love the muted deep pink color and the pattern:



Our cabinet doors got delayed a couple of times, so it was nice to finally have those arrive and be put on. I hadn't showed this wall before because I decided not to paint the inside of the shelves since they were going to be covered anyway. We keep the girls' dolls, doll clothes, trolls, and dress-up accessories in the baskets below the doors:


The sign above the doors, a quote from The Great Gatsby, was here when it was our uncle's library:
















Source List:
Rug - Safavieh Adirondack Rug in 9'x12' from Plush Rugs
Twin headboards - Juliette Bed from Pottery Barn Kids
Bedskirts - Beddy's Bedding
Trunks - IKEA
White front pillows - IKEA
Pink patterned pillows on bed - I made
Ruffled white shams - Target
Striped Throw Blankets - Target
Childrens Story Print Set - Dear Lillie
Nightstand - Target, painted
Pitcher on nightstand - Target years ago
Shoes on nightstand - Joyfolie
Dresser - IKEA Hemnes
Knobs on dresser - Home Goods
Basket next to dresser - Target
Knit blanket - made by a relative
Chair - secondhand store
Vase on dresser - Target
Arch window above dresser - secondhand store
Owl bookends - Home Goods
Floral watercolor - I painted
Silhouettes of the girls - A Family Print Shop
Gold Frame - Michaels, black and I spray painted gold
Wallpaper on wall and on fireplace cover - Tempaper
Chair by fireplace - Home Goods
Pillows on chair - I made
Floor lamp by fireplace - Target
Side table by fireplace - Target
Painting - I made
Pink tiny lantern banner below mantel - TJMaxx
Flooring - Hallmark Flooring 
Dollhouse - Secondhand store
Sign above cabinet doors - existing, my great uncle's

Have a wonderful day! - Jamie

8 comments:

  1. Jamie, you are so talented! Darling room for your girls. I looked on IKEA for those wonderful wicker trunks. Couldn't find them! Do you have anymore info?
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Mary! I picked them up at my local IKEA about 4 years ago, and then passed them on to Jamie last year. I picked them up in store, so unfortunately I don't have any of the information on them--sorry!

      -Jason

      Delete
  2. Bummer!😩 But thanks for the reply!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I've been searching for a dining chandelier similar to yours and have had such a hard time finding it. I tried to contact Savvy but see that they are now closed. Any ideas??
    Thanks so much!
    Casey from Atlanta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Casey! You can find it here: http://bit.ly/2ozuug3

      -Jason

      Delete
  4. Did you make the prints on the rope line? The room is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you--and we did! You can find the story (sold as a set of 4 prints) here: http://www.dearlillie.com/product/there-is-such-a-place-children-s-story-print-set

      -Jason

      Delete
  5. Absolutely adorable!! I know the girls are truly enjoying their new space.
    fondly ~ lynne ~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...